Tuesday 24 February 2015

#ILILC5 is here again!!

I can't believe it's been so long. New Blogpost, new house, new job, new county (really ought to find out if I can change the name of my blog without starting again!), no wonder I haven't had time to blog. Anyway, just a quick one now. Tis that time again when the MFL Twitterati gets very giddy indeed. Yep, #ILILC5 (can't believe it's Number 5!) is just around the corner! Hotel booked, flight booked, presos done (nearly, just about...), outfits nearly sorted and shoes ready. Southampton, here I come! I can't wait to see my old twitter friends and super excited to meet new ones. The programme, as ever, is really exciting and packed! I can already hear the #ILILC5 buzz! If you have not booked your place, there is still time. Just click visit the Languages South East website. Brilliant Keynote speakers Joe Dale and Lisa Stevens and a wide range of speakers including Jane Basnett, Alex Bellars, Vanessa Burns, Gillian Campbell-Thow, Rory Gallagher, James Gardner, Ryan Hoy, Ceri Anwen James, Janet Lloyd, Dominic McGladdery, Julie Prince, Clare Seccombe, Rachel Smith and yours truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment