Sunday 29 January 2012

C3B4ME

I love my new school and my new job, however something that has been slightly niggling me is how quick pupils are to ask questions, even though I'm just in the process of explaining the task, they are just not listening, just concentrating on the question they have to ask and nothing else, never mind if I've actually answered it or not, they just have to put their hand up! I joke about it with my classes and tell them that putting their hand up actually disables their listening skills! I thought, surely that just not me and after discussing it with my staff, you've guessed it, it wasn't! So...we are launching C3B4ME, I heard Chris Harte reminding me about this last year at #ililc and I know it's a great idea. After searching high and low, I have finally found a car template font and created our own car registration C3B4ME template. The idea is that pupils are becoming more independent by using 3 other sources before asking their teacher, (similar to the 4 Bs - Book, Buddy, Brain, Boss). DM me on Twitter for more details. 

1 comment: